Keeping you clean, safe and healthy at Perth Physiotherapy and Pilates
Updated 31st Ausgust 2021
Following the latest update from our state and the governing physiotherapy association regulations, Perth Physiotherapy and Pilates has resumed operations as of 6th February 2021. In addition, face masks are no longer required to be worn. We are continuing to closely monitor the situation and will endeavour to keep you updated if the situation changes. In line with that, there are a number of precautions we are taking as health professionals to minimise the risk of exposure, through thorough patient screening and rigorous hygiene practices. If you have any queries please feel free to contact us. Follow us on Instagram and/or Facebook for regular updates in regards to our practice.
IMPORTANT: If you have recently been overseas, are unwell, been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case, or are in self isolation, please let our staff know prior to your appointment.
We are Open
- Face masks are no longer mandatory.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided as soon as you enter.
- Check in using the SafeWA app or sign in manually.
Physical and Social Distancing
- Please maintain a recommended 1.5m social distance where appropriate.
- Avoid any unnecessary physical contact.
- Avoid bringing additional visitors into the clinic unless necessary (eg. parent of a child, or if the patient requires assistance).
- All therapists will wash/sanitise their hands before and after every consultation.
- All equipment and surface areas will be regularly cleaned thoroughly with hospital grade disinfectant between consultations.
- We will be promoting the use of cashless transactions.
- All staff have completed mandatory infection control training.
Clinical Rehabilitation Classes
- All Clinical Rehabilitation Classes have resumed as per usual.
- Socks are, and always have been, mandatory during Clinical Rehabilitation classes and one-to-one sessions.
- Please bring along your own towel.